Large Coral Clay Basket for Fruits and More
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
HANDMADE AFRICAN BASKET from RWANDA
The "OG" basket that started it all.
Classic and timeless - the large sisal bowl was the first basket PROTSAAH started carrying. These versatile woven baskets are the perfect size. Style the statement basket on a shelf for additional organization in your living room, add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel, or use it as a serving bowl for your favorite fruit. Or, use the basket as storage for keys and mail on your entryway furniture. Most commonly, we find the loop on the back makes this gorgeous piece of wall art ready to hang.
This will soon become your favorite decorative piece in your home.
- Approximately 305mm Diameter x 89mm Height
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.
Your order will be shipped within 2-5 business days via Swiss Post.
For orders with a merchandise value of less than CHF 100.-, we offer two shipping options within Switzerland:
Standard shipping costs (Uninsured and Untracked): CHF 3.50
Express shipping costs (Insured & Tracked): CHF 7.90
For a merchandise value of more than CHF 100.- we deliver your order for free in Switzerland.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, simply return the unused product(s) in its original unbroken packaging within 7 days of receipt for a refund. Please inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org that you want to return a product.
At Checkout, customers outside Switzerland will be able to deduct 8% of the VAT - Use code TAXFREE2021.